Do you expect more than just a server rack from your colocation services hosting partner?
Our colocation services clients appreciate the huge efficiencies made possible by designing our datacentre with a PUE of 1.07. Starting with the basic building block of a single rack, with A+B power as standard, you can deploy as little as 1KW and up to 20KW of servers and storage infrastructure.
Each rack is supplied by two independent power feeds using overhead busbars with configurable tap off connections. Each rack can have any one of the A (protected) or B (filtered but unprotected) connections supplied, with different phases being used to overall balance the phase load on the main busbars.
But that is only the beginning – from handling inbound and outbound shipping to rack and stack and custom installs we can provide all the assistance you need in setting up and operating your datacentre services. Hydro66 is your trusted partner for colocation services.
- Cold Aisle Contained
- Cold Aisle width:
- Standard rack power:
- 10KW, 15A 3-phase or 45A single phase
- Max load per rack:
- Max load per pod:
- Power path:
- A+B fully diverse to N+1 transformers and dual grid feeds to substation
- Rack Model:
- Dataracks 303 Eco 48U (custom)
- 600mm x 1000mm Security: 5 tumbler swing lock, 2 point locking system
- Optional Security:
- Biometric fingerprint lock
- 3-ph, 32A, (30) C13 & (12) C19
- UK-built to the highest standards with best practice airflow and security designed in
- High flow vented steel doors for maximum airflow
- EU code of conduct airflow compliant comes bundled with air dams, in fill plates and 1U blanking panels as standard (blanking panels not fitted)
- Open rack structure comprising of a rigid bolted frame manufactured to IEC297, BS5954 and Usystem
- Compatible with all major IT equipment housing Standards 19”, ETSI, ANSI, 21” & 22”
- Integral cable channel
- Weight loading tested up to 1500kg (static & evenly distributed)
- Open structure including open cabinet base for convenient cable entry
- Back and front rack doors open to 240degrees for safe, easy access
- Side panels incorporate “easy baying” system to speed up installs
We are ready when you are
We'd love to open a new conversation with you about how we can create a new partnership for delivering more value to you and your clients. Please get in touch now!
We will get back to you within a few hours, or you can also call us directly: +46 (0)921 48 97 02