Remote Hands Services
Equipment installations, test carrier circuits, power cycling routers, cabinet power strip energizing...we have you covered with a wide variety of remote hands and eyes tasks.
Remote hands services are delivered by a qualified team of rapid response, 24/7 on-site engineers. Physically present in the data centre as your eyes, ears and hands they will perform a wide range of remote support and troubleshooting tasks to complement your field personnel and remote management strategies. Hydro66 engineers are always there to help maximise our clients’ uptime and therefore achieve their business objectives.
We call it VirtuallyThere™.
A partner you can trust that will perform accurate and speedy work on your behalf is a vital piece of the colocation puzzle. Here’s a sample of the type of things we are doing for clients already:
- Move equipment within space or racks
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Extend patch cables from the patch panel to equipment
- Assemble, install and maintain cabling
- Verify cable integrity on installed equipment
- Take inventory of equipment, record digital pictures, record equipment serial numbers
- Providing visual verifications
- Swap out a card / blade / PSU or other modular component designed to be field replaceable by the manufacturer
We are ready when you are
Please get in touch to discuss your colocation project - we are happy to help with a simple quotation or full RFP response!
We will get back to you within a few hours, or you can also call us directly: +46 (0)921 48 97 02