Hydro66 is recruiting for a new position of Data center M&E Engineer at its facility in Boden, Sweden. The facility is undergoing rapid expansion and new build, therefore we are searching for a very special candidate that can take day-to-day responsibility for the operation and management of the facility, but also be involved in expanding and improving it with a very hands-on approach.
The new position will work as a team with the CTO and Operations Director and will, through on-the-job training and experience, ultimately get to understand and be the expert on all Data center systems and facilities.
The Data center M&E Engineer will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the Data center, including:
- Physical Security and support of customers requiring access to the facility
- Day to day adds, moves and changes related to internal and customer infrastructure, including electrical and data cabling changes and relevant documentation
- Policies, processes and procedures
- Coordination of suppliers in new build and expansion projects
- Quality assurance of new build and expansion projects
- Communications, internally and externally to both customers and suppliers
- Supplier management and relationships with external organisations
- Capacity monitoring, management and planning efforts
- Cost and budget management
- Qualified electrician with full or low-voltage authorisation from the National Electrical Safety Board (A-Fullständig auktorisation or AL-Auktorisation lågspänning)
- Previous experience managing projects welcome
- Previous experience with data center related system (UPS, fire detection, security, ventilation) welcome
- Fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English; general operating language will be English.
- Occasional national and international travel might be required.
The role is full time and based at Hydro66 in Boden, Sweden. Please send your CV or referral to firstname.lastname@example.org, interviews will be held continuously.